Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I tried to detox and failed

I tried to detox and failed.

I reckon detox is the process, whether real or perceived of removing toxins from the body.
And these toxins are harmful substances.

So, why did I do it?
I think I was bored or simply I just wanted to see how much I'd fail- and I did so without a doubt.

My approach was to get a gut cleanse, and then after that pick on a few nimble tricks since I have come to detest the smell and taste of eggs- and can see myself becoming a strict vegetarian. I didn't know how hard it could be- because the first thing that I was to strike off my list was caffeine- and that was like choking me by asking me to quit taking coffee.

So, on day one- instead of not indulging in coffee, I had three cups instead and since then I have decided to come off it.
I'm sticking to my coffee and the eggs can go.

I'm also writing today- looking forward to some time to get working on "Choose Me" and see just how much I can get out of my comfort zone.

Have a great week.
--
How can one change the world if one identifies oneself with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!