Friday, April 4, 2014

Time Off

I don't know how I will do this but I am taking time off to advance my writing skills.
Does that make sense?

I am afraid it means zilch to me. I have this voice in my head that tells me that I can do it all. I am having a break from work (the visit to schools is over, until schools open in May) and that means I can finally write and focus on getting my organization up and running.

I told you the previous week that I was writing a novel 'Love like bouts of Diarrhea' and by the look of things, it might be a full length novel. So, why the time off?

Focus.
I need to focus on writing it and train myself on other aspects that I feel need improvement. So, sadly this means I will not blog as frequently as I should, and it also means that my online presence will be limited to better focus on all this.

So, you'll hear about the novel when it's ready.

For now, I have to enjoy reading the books I bought today, and get back to writing.

Have a musical weekend!
PS: The Fray have a wicked album called 'Helios.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!